Inside the mind of a master procrastinator



1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?
We are born to be a human, there is a word "laziness", which means people are easily being lazy. I think it is not quiet a shame thing to be procrastinate, of course we can be procrastinate sometimes.

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?
When I am tired, I will be very lazy to do everything. When I get home with my tired body, all I want to do is to lie down and do nothing, except for this, doing group presentation is such a big thing for me. Imagine structure roughly, think of a basic presentation, even doing the design of PPT, all of these can consume lots of days.

3. What are some reasons for procrastination?
Just like the reasons in Answer 2, because of a exhausted mental state, a big project to product, even just because of my laziness, all of these can be an excuse for me to be procrastinate.

4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?
Maybe giving myself a reward is quiet a good deal to encourage my ambition, such as working an hour and can take a ten minute short break, buying a present for myself, or have a delicious dinner are all good methods to combat my procrastination.



留言

張貼留言