Claire's introducing

Good morning, everybody. My name is Claire, I am a student from Taiwan. I am junior from collegue, and I major in Finance. I live in Young-He , which is famous in soybean milk. There are their branches everywhere. I remember that when I was small, I had a family trip. We'd just get out for about two hours, and I saw Young-He soybean milk on the street-side. I thought we'd just get way back home, and I strated to cry. Why are we going home? I haven't play yet. Then my parents start laughing: we are not getting home! What you've seen is just thier branch!

This is me and my friends in Japan, but I haven't seen any Young-He soybean milk in Japan. Oh! I want to travel abroad, I haven't go abroad since the coronavirus pandamic. Hope every thing will be fine. God bless us!





留言

張貼留言